Ok so here I am going to start my first blog post, and its good to post it today after I attended C# Corner Annual Conference 2014, so this post is dedicated to all my experaince and learning from C# Corner Annual Conference 2014 before I start I want to tell you some details about C# Corner website.
About C# Corner
C# Corner is an absolutely FREE online social community for IT Developers and Professionals to exchange their knowledge and experience by teaching and learning from one another by using various interactive online methods such as contributing articles, discussion forums, blogs, and videos. This website is started by Sir Mahesh Chand in his earlier development life he want to store his code some where so other developer can use it and share it time by time , but as time increase more developer join the website and now its going to India biggest development website. C# Corner arrange training and session in different different cities and all is free. I request all developer to create their account on C# corner website and start sharing their ideas too.
My Learning in C# Corner Annual Conference 2014
Now I am going to give some details points that I learn from C# Corner Annual Conference 2014 , I am not able to provide more deep details but if you follow those points that will be helpful for life.
- Respect Developers
- Learn and read daily
- Your fat does not matter until and unless you are enjoying it
- If your head is bald than do not worry for it just enjoy it well I do not have hair on my head too 😉
- As a speaker always try to entertainment audience
- As a speaker knowing your audience is most important
- Switch with new technology
- Do not get emotional with old technology
- As a speaker always start with small stories may be 100 word stories
- Build product to solve your problems
- If you are failing than make sure you fail fast
- Mistakes are good learn from them but never repeat same mistake again
- Do not forgot to know what is happening at hardware side most of developer only take care of software side but they forgot about hardware side , so keep your eyes open on hardware side too do not just code
- Just enjoy what you do not have celebrate it
- Take your work seriously but do not take yourself seriously
- Some time some things or trouble come different way in life so always ready for that
- If you never want to be criticized for goodness sake do not do some thing new.
- Do not worry on what people thing and what people will say
- Success may have toe brains but failure has the balls
- People remember one bad things but they forgot all your good things
- Stop thinking negative
Guys meet new people and take some ides and knowledge do not just go and come back when we meet people share ideas and learn some thing than such events are helpful in our life.
Keep Learning and sharing knowledge : @ssdulawat