Benjamin Franklin said that “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” My friends learning has no end , no limits and no boundaries same you do not need any excuse or reason for learning, when its come to development manner we need to keep our-self upgraded and ready to deliver. Their are many community helping developer for achieving their dream and success, C# Corner is one of them.
This is a news more than a post since I am following C# Corner in details for our team development and getting new idea about latest technology, every year they have a annual conference that help developer to learn, upgrade and give chance them to make some good connections.
So please mark your calendar for the biggest India development event make yourself ready from April 3-5, 2015 as the dates for C# Corner Annual Conference 2015.
Source of the news : News [Current Affairs] C# Corner Annual Conference 2015 Announced
Now why should you attend C# Corner Annual Conference 2015
1. To know whats going on with tehcnolgoy
2. Other than software you will come to know here whats going with hardware side.
3. Make good connections , great people , great talk
4. Chance to meet your great MVP Sir Mahesh Chand , Sir Gaurav Mantri , Sir Pinal Dave , Sir Prabhjot Singh Bakshi, Chris Eargle and many more
5. Bring some positivity in your mind
6. Learn how a speaker represent and entertainment audience from stage
7. Learn wide amount of information
8. Chat communicate lunch with Microsoft Experts.
9. Know your deficiencies
10. Most important learning learning and learing
If you are reading this blog first time than you should review my last two post
- Great people I meet at C# Corner Annual Conference 2014
- Things I learn from C# Corner Annual Conference 2014
There is nothing else like this learning experience in the development world for the general public. And I’m pretty sure that C# Corner Annual Conference 2015 will be a very special education opportunity. See you there.
Keep Learning and sharing knowledge : @ssdulawat