I attended C# Corner Annual Conference 2015, so this post is dedicated to all my experience and learning from C# Corner Annual Conference 2015 before I start I want to tell you some details about C# Corner website.
About C# Corner
C# Corner is an absolutely FREE online social community for IT Developers and Professionals to exchange their knowledge and experience by teaching and learning from one another by using various interactive online methods such as contributing articles, discussion forums, blogs, and videos. This website is started by Sir Mahesh Chand in his earlier development life he want to store his code some where so other developer can use it and share it time by time , but as time increase more developer join the website and now its going to India biggest development website. C# Corner arrange training and session in different different cities and all is free. I request all developer to create their account on C# corner website and start sharing their ideas too.
My Learning in C# Corner Annual Conference 2015
Now I am going to give some details points that I learn from C# Corner Annual Conference 2015 , I am not able to provide more deep details but if you follow those points that will be helpful for life.
1. Respect Developer.
2. When writing blog make sure other people are with you keep short content.
3. Start companies need 24*7 attention if you cannot do that than close your start and look for a job.
4. Discover Best in yourself
5. Convince yourself before you start any thing
6. This is now things work Dream-> Work -> Realise-> Dream
7. Start loving yourself.
8. Be happy.
9. Make sure you are one of the best creation of god.
10. You are the balancing factor of this universe.
11. You should read books “Theory of everything”
12. Stop complaining in other word never complain and never explain.
13. Always deserve you deserve happiness.
14. When you are working on any product make sure it should be out in three months even if it’s alpha version.
15. Your website or solution should have interaction with customer example OLA
16. Make sure your idea means nothing most of the time three people having same idea.
17. Get it done and try to make it perfect.
18. For every product you are launching you need fund for marketing make sure of that.
19. Keep your product updated regularly
20. Be true at social media never fake
21. Be true with yourself , meet people
22. Meet people, Be positive and Be blessed
Guys meet new people and take some ides and knowledge do not just go and come back when we meet people share ideas and learn some thing than such events are helpful in our life.
Keep Learning and sharing knowledge : @ssdulawat
You can read original article I publish at C# Corner Website